Dr. Nazaneen Homaifar is the Chief Medical Advisor of Natalist. She is an obstetrician and gynecologist (OBGYN). She enjoys guiding patients through their pregnancies, counseling patients on family planning, providing contraception and treating menstrual irregularities, fibroids, endometriosis, urinary incontinence, gender dysphoria and pelvic pain. She also performs minimally invasive surgery (vaginal and laparoscopic techniques) and abdominal surgery for a variety of gynecological conditions.
Dr. Naz earned her medical degree from the Duke University School of Medicine and her MBA from Harvard Business School. She completed a residency in obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences at UCSF. She is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- An OBGYN’s Guide to Getting Pregnant
- How Age Affects Fertility and Pregnancy
- When Are You Most Fertile and Likely to Get Pregnant?
- A Quick Guide to Getting Pregnant Faster
- Five Things To Do Before Getting Pregnant
- The Truth About Ovarian Reserve Tests
- Preparing for Your Preconception Checkup
- Scheduling Your Mammogram
- Fibroids, Fertility, and Pregnancy
- Endometriosis and Its Effect on Fertility
- Am I Fertile Enough to Get Pregnant?
- Spotting: What Does It Mean?
- How to Track Ovulation
- Prenatal Vitamin Benefits and Side Effects for Women Trying to Conceive
- Six Facts You Should Know About HPV and Cervical Cancer
- A Quick Guide to COVID-19 and Reproductive Health