Guide to IVF e-Book
An easy-to-understand explanation of IVF intended to demystify the process and empower you to take charge of your IVF journey.
Maybe you’ve already had a long and challenging infertility journey or maybe you’re considering or already undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF). Either way, understanding the complex IVF process and what to expect may help alleviate stress and give you a sense of control over the journey. Author, Natalist founder, and IVF mom, Halle Tecco, MBA, MPH wrote this book because she’s passionate about equipping women and families with knowledge to guide their reproductive health decisions.
This book will provide you with a guide to IVF — covering everything from how infertility works to questions you can ask during your first infertility appointment to strategies for coping. It will also demystify the process and empower you with the information you need to make informed decisions and take charge of your IVF journey.
- Written by Natalist founder, Halle Tecco, MBA, MPA, a women’s health expert with experience in fertility treatments
- Medically reviewed by Dana McQueen, MD, MAS, reproductive endocrinologist
- Provides an understanding of IVF
- Explains assisted reproductive technology (ART) step by step
- Offers the evidence to understand your chances of IVF success
- Downloadable PDF of e-book will be emailed after purchase
Natalist founder Halle Tecco, MBA, MPH says:
“While I have my MPH in women’s and reproductive health, I like to joke that I also have a PhD in the IVF patient experience. I believe that knowledge is empowering. But did you know that being an informed patient can also increase the likelihood of success?”