Know someone undergoing fertility treatments? Want to get them a helpful and thoughtful gift? We’ve got you covered! Check out our list below to find affordable, thoughtful gifts guaranteed to make the TTC process a little bit sweeter.
9 Great Gifts for Someone Going Through Fertility Treatments
- Parent Prep: Our bestselling books, Conception 101, Parent Plans: Hetero and Parent Plans: LGBTQ+, are written by doctors, parents, and scientists and designed to provoke conversation-starters and helpful tools and tips for getting pregnant.
- Persist Bracelets: These dainty and elastic bracelets offer words of encouragement and #mompride for those trying, expecting, and those anywhere in between.
- Fertility treatment planner stickers: This adorable set of stickers on Etsy make organizing a busy and tiring fertility plan a little bit easier and a whole lot cuter.
- The Test Pack: We offer a pregnancy test and ovulation test combo. So those TTC can get accurate, easy, and fast results.
- Fertility journal: When going through such a draining, exciting, and complicated journey, it can help to channel all your thoughts on paper. We know anyone going through this process will appreciate a place to write down appointments, reminders, and thoughts, and what better way than with a cute, personalized journal?
- The Get Pregnant Bundle: This bundle is a perfect gift for anyone trying to get pregnant. It includes a month supply of prenatal vitamins, our Conception 101 book, and The Test Pack.
- A heating pad: Trust us, this will come in handy! Check out this affordable, XL heating pad on Amazon.
- Self-care fertility basket: This adorable relaxation basket is an ideal way to tell your loved one to take a well-deserved self-care day. You can even personalize it by writing your own message or quote!
- Yourself: one of the most important gifts you can give to a friend undergoing a stressful and emotional journey is your own support. Offering a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, and providing support will mean the world to them.
It can be hard to know the right thing to say or do when you have a loved one going through fertility treatments. With these gift ideas, you’re bound to find something they’ll appreciate and find comfort in during this journey.